Sunday, October 19, 2008

Naturally, Wrong Does Not Mean Right.

I'm not feeling you tonight.
There's a line between opinion and inequity.
This isn't something I can put behind me.
Without an ounce of guilt,
You think you're king of the queens.
You see my side of this dispute,
But still think you're all-knowing.

Just know this single thought:
You're wrong in every way.
I may be seeing double, but I know what I believe.
My voice belongs mixed with the sound
Of an acoustic and a melody.

Now, I know the leaves are changing,
And you have a fear of getting older,
But I can have just as much fear as you.
Without an ounce of guilt,
Your cold heart expresses itself.
I take the time to feel the strain.
We don't deserve to feel this.

Just know this single thought:
You're wrong in everyway.
I may be seeing double, but I know what I believe.

My voice belongs mixed with the sound
Of an acoustic and a melody.[x4]

The leaves, they turn to dust.
Now what happens to us?
Now what happens to us?
Now what happens to us?[x2]

2 comments:

Max said...

is this the note you gave you know who?

samantha paige. said...

no, this isn't the note. i wrote this before the note, this is the whole overall concept of it, though.. but not as straightforward.. you can definetely see where everything ties in if you know the situtaion, though(: